Chimney fire at Anchor Inn near Starcross
The Fire Service received a call to a chimney on fire at Anchor Inn in Cockwood near Starcross yesterday evening.
One fire appliance from Dawlish attended at 7:07pm and fire crews extinguished the fire using chimney gear and a ladder for access.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC 1.0 ECOBOOST FOR ONLY £7685*View details
DRIVE AWAY A BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC FOR ONLY £7685.
1.0 100PS Manual
Electric Windows & Mirrors
Quickclear Heated Windscreen
15" Alloy Wheels
Bluetooth with Ford Sync
*Drive away from only £7685 and then pay nothing for 24 months!
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013