Chimney fire near Crediton
At 8.08pm last night, the Fire Service were called to a chimney fire in a domestic property at Colebrooke, Crediton. One appliance from Crediton was mobilised to the incident.
Once in attendance crews worked to extinguish the chimney fire using chimney gear and a thermal imaging camera
Come and have a look at the extensive range of tiles we have in stock at our Drake Mill, Estover showroom. Most items in stock to take away or delivery option available.
Terms: Showromm open Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 3pm.
Contact: 01752 421047
Valid until: Saturday, June 15 2013