Crews attend kitchen fire in Exeter city centre
Fire crews attended a kitchen fire on the second floor of Queens House on Little Queen Street at 10am this morning.
The Fire Service received the call from a member of the public due to smoke in the kitchen of the second floor.
Two Fire Appliances attended the incident, one from Danes Castle and one from Middlemoor.
On arrival, fire crews confirmed a small fire had occured in the kitchen on the second floor involving Paint materials and a small rag that spontaneously combusted, the fire was out on arrival and crews used a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan to ventilate the property.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013