Crews called to fire involving microwave on St Andrews Road, Exmouth
Devon and Somerset fire and rescue service were called to small fire started by a faulty microwave in Exmouth last night.
One appliance from Exmouth was sent to a report of fire alarms sounding at St Andrews House, St Andrews Road, Exmouth at 20:08 on Thursday.
On arrival the crews found a small fire in a ground floor kitchen involving a microwave. The ground floor was heavily smoke logged and the crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to remove the smoke.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013