Fire at Exeter flat was an accident
FIRE crews were called to a flat in Gandy Street, Exeter, today.
One appliance from Danes Castle attended the scene just after 11.30am and discovered there had been a small fire involving a waste paper bin.
It was already out on arrival and the cause is believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013