Exeter kitchen fire
FIREFIGHTERS from Topsham and Crediton were called to a fire in a kitchen in Exeter's St Thomas district yesterday.
The fire was reported at 4.40pm in Wardrew Road.
They found a cooker on fire with flames having spread to floorboards within the ground floor kitchen.
Fire crews checked for hot spots with a thermal imaging camera and cut away slightly fire damaged floorboards using small tools and a saw.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.