Family poisoned by carbon monoxide
A family from Devon are recovering in hospital after being poisoned by carbon monoxide. Firefighters from Ottery St Mary and Middlemoor, Exeter, were called to reports of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding at Hill View in Ottery St Mary at 7.12am yesterday. Crews arrived to find the family of seven had already been evacuated and were being treated by paramedics at the scene. They were later taken to hospital for treatment. Tests by firefighters showed dangerous levels of carbon monoxide inside the property. A gas engineer was also called to the scene.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013