Fire at Ivor Doble jewellery shop on Sidwell Street
Business returned to usual today after a fire broke out in the Ivor Doble jewellery shop on Sidwell Street.
The fire is believed to have started in the letter L of the shop sign.
Three fire appliances were called to the blaze at approximately 2pm today.
The fire was quickly extinguished by Exeter firefighters and Mr Doble, who was not at the shop, was on soon hand to organise the business in the wake of the blaze.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
He said: “It has caused a bit of a mess but mainly electrical damage. No one has been hurt, which is the most important thing.
“We have got the lights back on and it is business as usual here.
“It will take more than a little fire to stop Ivor Doble.”