Man burned as grain dryer catches fire
A man suffered minor burns when a barn caught fire over the weekend.
Up to 30 firefighters tackled the blaze, which broke out in a grain dryer in a three-storey structure at Farringdon, Exeter, on Saturday afternoon.
Three fire crews attended when the blaze was first reported at 4.20pm.
An hour later, firefighters requested back-up from two more engines.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
A water carrier also attended. Firefighters used breathing apparatus, a jet and hosereels to access the silo, in which ten tonnes of oats were on fire.