Person treated for smoke inhalation after Exeter fire
Firefighters were sent to a fire on Abbey Road in Exeter on Sunday afternoon, having received a call reporting a fire at a property there.
A fire appliance from Danes Castle and one from Middlemoor were sent to the incident.
Fire crews confirmed that there had been a small fire in a ground floor kitchen involving a cooker which was out when they arrived.
One occupant was found suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation and was attended to by ambulance crews.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013