Pupils evacuated after fire in Exeter junior school
A junior school in Exeter was evacuated this evening after a fire broke out in the staff room.
Fire crews were called to Stoke Hill Junior School at 16:15 today following a call from staff reporting a fire in a dishwasher.
Two fire appliances from Danes Castle and Middlemoor were mobilised.
The fire was out on arrival so crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan only to clear the smoke and small tools to make the dishwasher safe.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Duty of care was left with staff and no persons were involved or injured.