Fire destroys first floor bedroom of Exeter home
A house on King Stephen Close in Exeter was damaged by a bedroom fire this morning.
Fire crews from Middlemoor, Danes Castle and Topsham were mobilised to the incident at 09:13am. On arrival crews confirmed a fire in the first floor bedroom of a terraced property which had spread to the roof.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze using four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets, one covering jet and one positive pressure fan.
The blazed caused 100% damage to the first floor bedroom and 20% to the roof space by heat and smoke.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013